Please Note: The Zavio P5115 is No Longer Manufactured, please refer to the Zavio P5116 as a replacement.
The Zavio P5115 is a 1.3 megapixel wireless pan tilt network camera with megapixel video resolution. The Zavio P5115 IP based pan and tilt camera is compatible with live remote viewing from both Windows and Mac computers. From Windows, the Internet Explorer web browser is used and from Macintosh computers, the Safari web browser is used. In addition to Internet Explorer and Safari, the Zavio P5115 also supports Mozilla Firefox web browsers. Mac users, please read this before purchasing. This camera also features 850nm infrared LED's with a range of 15 meters. It is fully motorized to offer wide range pan and tilt movements. Please note that this is NOT a PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) camera as it does not have a mechanical zoom functions. Pan and tilt function are supported, but NOT zoom. Click here to watch a remote camera viewing video demonstration using a Zavio megapixel camera (Zavio F3106) which has the same resolution as the P5115. This camera can be used as a hard wired IP camera using an Ethernet cable or configured to connect to a wireless access point using 802.11 b/g/n signals. Remote iPhone and iPad access is supported using the Free iCamViewer app. Click here to watch a video of the iPhone app. This camera includes the following in the box: mounting bracket for desktop, wall or ceiling mount, power supply, software CD, and network cable.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images using Zavio cameras.
- Built in Web Server
- 1.3 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor
- 4.0mm Fixed Iris Lens Provides 43 Degree Horizontal Angle of View
- 354 Degree Pan Range, 125 Degree Tilt Range
- iPhone & iPad Compatible
- Free iCamViewer App
- Remote View from Mac Computers
- Remote View from Windows Computers
- 30 Frames per second at 640 x 480 Resolution
- 15 Frames per second at 1280 x 1024 Resolution
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/
- SSL v3 Advanced HTTPS Encryption Supported
- H.264, MPEG-4, 3GPP, and Motion JPEG Video Formats Supported
- Two-way Audio with Built-In Microphone
- Mobile Phone Streaming Live Video through 3GPP/ ISMA/ RTSP
- Mobile Phone Live Image through 2.5 WAP
- Supports 10 Simultaneous Users / Unlimited Remote Viewers Using Multicast
- Video Buffer makes the Streaming Smoother
- UPnP for Fast and Easy Installation
- DDNS Supported
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
- ONVIF Compliant
Free 64 Channel NVR Software
Zavio cameras now include the a 64 channel NVR software license for free. The name of the IP camera software is the CamGraba. This Zavio NVR software is compatible with all Zavio camera models and runs on Windows based computers. The new CamGraba software allows 4 cameras to be remotely viewed simultaneously. Some additional features are: motion detection and schedule recording, supports H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression, multiple access levels with password protection, powerful search functions, enables remote access via the free CamGraba iPhone app. CamGraba iPhone and iPad apps coming soon.
Free iPhone App Download
The Zavio F3106 is compatible with the
Free iCamViewer app for network cameras.
The Zavio P5115 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.