This 16 Camera Video Surveillance System is perfect for business or home surveillance installations. The included cameras are bullet infrared color cameras that can see up to 100 feet in the dark. The 3.6mm lens provides a wide angle of view (approximately 90 degrees). You can see a video surveillance demo video of the BIPRO-540L4 here
. The DVR is our 16 Channel iDVR E series that is compact, ultra lightweight with a small footprint. This system may also be accessed remotely from Mac and Windows PCs. Free mobile apps are also available for Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices, and Blackberry
. This video surveillance system can be programmed to record continuously, by motion detection or scheduled start and stop times. Standard 500 GB hard drive is included and storage upgrades are available up to 12 TB (terabytes). The iDVR-E16 uses H.264 compression to maximize your storage capacity. All camera cables, brackets, and connectors are included for a quick and easy installation.
This camera system supports 720p HD video. Watch these demo videos to see how the DVR works.
Need a different number of cameras or a mix of various camera types? No problem. You can request a custom quote here.
About the DVR
The DVR included with this system is our best selling 16 camera iDVR-E16. Below are some of the features of the DVR. You can find more details about the DVR here.
- H.264 Video Compression
- Hybrid Design Works with Analog CCTV and AHD CCTV Cameras
- Triplex Function - Simultaneous Record, Playback, and Network Access
- Remote Live View & Playback via iPhone, iPad, and Android Mobile Apps
- Remote Live View & Playback from Mac & Windows Computers
- 480 FPS Recording at 960H Resolution - Analog CCTV Cameras
- 240 FPS Recording at 720P Resolution - AHD CCTV Cameras
- Supported Recording Modes: Schedule / Continuous / Motion / Alarm
- 1 HDMI, 1 BNC Spot, 1 VGA monitor output
- Simple USB Flashdrive Drive Backup / Export
- Two Internal SATA Hard Drive Bays(Up to 12TB)
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- 16 BNC Video Inputs - Work with SD and HD CCTV Cameras (AHD)
- 4 Channel RCA Audio Inputs for Surveillance Mics
- 1 Channel RCA Audio Output
- 8 Alarm Inputs / 1 Alarm Relay Output
- 10 Simultaneous Remote Users, Free DDNS Support
- Front and Rear USB Ports
- 1 eSata Port for External Hard Drive Recording
- Remote Alerts via Email and Mobile App Push Notifications / Push Messages
- Remote Audio Over Network Supported
- Watch dog / Power Failure Recovery
- Firmware upgrade via USB, USB mouse controlled
- RS-485 port supports keyboard controllers for PTZ speed domes
- Dimensions: 300mm (w) x 210mm (H) x 45mm (D)
About the Cameras
Here are the main features of the BIPRO-540L4 IR security cameras that are included with this system. You can learn more about this camera here.
- Weatherproof for indoor/outdoor surveillance
- 700 Lines of resolution / 960H CCTV
- 36 infrared LEDs see up to 100 feet
- 1/3" Sony CCD (Super HAD Day/NIght)
- 3.6mm lens
- 0.0 Lux Infrared Night Vision
- Dark Grey Case Color
- Mounting bracket included
- Power supply included
This video demonstrates BIPRO-540L4 cameras that are included with this system.
Important Note: Click the gear icon in the lower right of the video player and select 720p resolution or 1080p resolution if available so that you can view the video in high definition.
About the Cables
Sixteen sets of 100 foot CCTV camera cables are included with this system. If you need to extend your cable run longer than 100 feet, you should consider upgrading to a RG59 cable spool, connector, and tool kit. This allows you to cut the cable to the exact length that you need.
The DVR included with this security camera system is an SD / HD hybrid. This means that both traditional analog security cameras and AHD high definition security cameras can be used.
Here is how it works.
learn more about what AHD is here.
- Originally, CCTV cameras supported D1 resolution which is 704 x 480 pixels.
- Then, 960H CCTV cameras were introduced which support 960 x 480 resolution (a wider format CCTV).
- In 2014, AHD cameras (analog high definition), also known as HD CCTV, was introduced which supports 720p resolution (1280 x 720).
- In 2015, full HD 1080p AHD cameras will be available.
- All of these CCTV video formats work using the same RG59 coax cable to run video from the camera to the DVR. However, the video encoding is different between traditional CCTV (D1 and 960H, also known as standard definition - SD) and AHD.
- This iDVR-E works with both traditional CCTV and AHD cameras. Users can also mix CCTV and AHD cameras on the same recorder (hybrid).
- Important! If both camera types will be used, they need to be grouped in pairs of 2 by type.
- For example, you can have 2 SD cameras on channels 1 and 2, and 2 AHD cameras on channels 3 and 4.
- You can also install SD cameras on all channels or HD cameras on all channels, but again, when you mix technologies, it must be done in groups of two.
The iOS app lets users access the live view of their security cameras from remotely over the Internet. The iOS app works on iPhone and iPad devices. The app also supports remote search and playback of recorded surveillance video footage (video that has already been recorded to the DVR hard drive).
The Android app has all of the same great features as iOS. Users can view their security cameras live and also play back recorded video footage on the DVR's hard drive.
The Mac client software that is included supports remote viewing and recorded video playback.
The Windows client DVR software supports remote live camera viewing and recorded video playback.
Remote Web Browser Access
In addition to the client applications for Mac and Windows PCs, users can also access their DVR from a web browser.
Below is a playlist of videos that show many of the features of the DVR included with the security camera system on this page. You can select which video that you want to play by clicking on the PLAYLIST icon in the upper left of the player.
CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom surveillance system quote with any number of cameras SD and HD security cameras that you need. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. We can provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
Want to login to one of the HD systems at CCTV Camera Pros warehouse in Florida? Please use form to request demo login information.