The SYSPRO-16DIR1606A CCTV Security System comes with 16 IR dome cameras which may be used either indoors or outdoors because they are weatherproof. The DVR has many advanced features including motion detection, remote internet viewing and a cd burner. It also comes furnished with a 500 GB hard drive for video storage. The cameras are our Sony CCD High Resolution Infrared Color Dome Cameras with 600 lines of resolution. These cameras can see up to 65 feet in complete darkness. Click here to see a video surveillance clip of the DPRO-EC550VF2. This system is equipped with every cable and connector needed for an easy installation. This is a great system for business or home surveillance. This system may also be accessed remotely from Mac and Windows PCs. Free mobile apps are also available for Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices, and Blackberry.
This camera system supports 720p HD video. Watch these demo videos to see how the DVR works.
Need a different number of cameras or a mix of various camera types? No problem. You can request a custom quote here.
About the DVR
The DVR included with this system is our best selling 16 camera iDVR-E16. Below are some of the features of the DVR. You can find more details about the DVR here.
- H.264 Video Compression
- Hybrid Design Works with Analog CCTV and AHD CCTV Cameras
- Triplex Function - Simultaneous Record, Playback, and Network Access
- Remote Live View & Playback via iPhone, iPad, and Android Mobile Apps
- Remote Live View & Playback from Mac & Windows Computers
- 480 FPS Recording at 960H Resolution - Analog CCTV Cameras
- 240 FPS Recording at 720P Resolution - AHD CCTV Cameras
- Supported Recording Modes: Schedule / Continuous / Motion / Alarm
- 1 HDMI, 1 BNC Spot, 1 VGA monitor output
- Simple USB Flashdrive Drive Backup / Export
- Two Internal SATA Hard Drive Bays (Up to 12TB)
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- 16 BNC Video Inputs - Work with SD and HD CCTV Cameras (AHD)
- 4 Channel RCA Audio Inputs for Surveillance Mics
- 1 Channel RCA Audio Output
- 8 Alarm Inputs / 1 Alarm Relay Output
- 10 Simultaneous Remote Users, Free DDNS Support
- Front and Rear USB Ports
- 1 eSata Port for External Hard Drive Recording
- Remote Alerts via Email and Mobile App Push Notifications / Push Messages
- Remote Audio Over Network Supported
- Watch dog / Power Failure Recovery
- Firmware upgrade via USB, USB mouse controlled
- RS-485 port supports keyboard controllers for PTZ speed domes
- Dimensions: 300mm (w) x 210mm (H) x 45mm (D)
About the Cameras
Here are the main features of the DPRO-EC550VF2 IR dome cameras that are included with this system. You can learn more about this camera here.
- Weatherproof housing (Great Indoors or Outdoor)
- Ultra High Resolution - 600 TVL (day and night)
- IP65 Weatherproof Rated
- Armor Ball Dome Design
- Vandal Resistant Metal Body
- Built in 35 Infrared LEDs + IR Cut Filter
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- 2.8 ~ 12mm Varifocal Lens
- 0 Lux night-vision
- Infrared Illuminating Distance of up to 25 meters / 80 feet outdoor in darkness
- Power supply included
This video demonstrates DPRO-EC550VF2 cameras that are included with this system.
Important Note: Click the gear icon in the lower right of the video player and select 720p resolution or 1080p resolution if available so that you can view the video in high definition.
About the Cables
Sixteen sets of 100 foot CCTV camera cables are included with this system. If you need to extend your cable run longer than 100 feet, you should consider upgrading to a RG59 cable spool, connector, and tool kit. This allows you to cut the cable to the exact length that you need.
The DVR included with this security camera system is an SD / HD hybrid. This means that both traditional analog security cameras and AHD high definition security cameras can be used.
Here is how it works.
learn more about what AHD is here.
- Originally, CCTV cameras supported D1 resolution which is 704 x 480 pixels.
- Then, 960H CCTV cameras were introduced which support 960 x 480 resolution (a wider format CCTV).
- In 2014, AHD cameras (analog high definition), also known as HD CCTV, was introduced which supports 720p resolution (1280 x 720).
- In 2015, full HD 1080p AHD cameras will be available.
- All of these CCTV video formats work using the same RG59 coax cable to run video from the camera to the DVR. However, the video encoding is different between traditional CCTV (D1 and 960H, also known as standard definition - SD) and AHD.
- This iDVR-E works with both traditional CCTV and AHD cameras. Users can also mix CCTV and AHD cameras on the same recorder (hybrid).
- Important! If both camera types will be used, they need to be grouped in pairs of 2 by type.
- For example, you can have 2 SD cameras on channels 1 and 2, and 2 AHD cameras on channels 3 and 4.
- You can also install SD cameras on all channels or HD cameras on all channels, but again, when you mix technologies, it must be done in groups of two.
The iOS app lets users access the live view of their security cameras from remotely over the Internet. The iOS app works on iPhone and iPad devices. The app also supports remote search and playback of recorded surveillance video footage (video that has already been recorded to the DVR hard drive).
The Android app has all of the same great features as iOS. Users can view their security cameras live and also play back recorded video footage on the DVR's hard drive.
The Mac client software that is included supports remote viewing and recorded video playback.
The Windows client DVR software supports remote live camera viewing and recorded video playback.
Remote Web Browser Access
In addition to the client applications for Mac and Windows PCs, users can also access their DVR from a web browser.
Below is a playlist of videos that show many of the features of the DVR included with the security camera system on this page. You can select which video that you want to play by clicking on the PLAYLIST icon in the upper left of the player.
CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom surveillance system quote with any number of cameras SD and HD security cameras that you need. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. We can provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
Want to login to one of the HD systems at CCTV Camera Pros warehouse in Florida? Please use form to request demo login information.