DVR Surveillance System includes 8 vandal resistant dome cameras. This is an excellent choice for high risk indoor or outdoor spots where cameras are mounted in potential harms way. The DPRO-AS700 cameras in this DVR surveillance system also boast 600 TVL resolution and a 2.8mm ~ 12mm varifocal lens. Click here to view a sample video using the DPRO-AS700 here.
The iDVR-E8 hybrid surveillance DVR included with this system features the ability to use both standard Analog cameras and HD-AHD cameras in pair increments. The iDVR, H.264 stand alone surveillance video recorder can be accessed remotely from your iPhone, Android and Blackberry mobile devices. It also boasts many advanced features including motion detection, remote Internet viewing and a graphical, easy-to-navigate user interface. The embedded LINUX OS platform makes it stable and reliable. It comes with a 500 GB hard drive for video storage
This DVR surveillance system is equipped complete with every cable, connector and power supply you will need for an easy business or home surveillance installation.
This camera system supports 720p HD video. Watch these demo videos to see how the DVR works.
Need a different number of cameras or a mix of various camera types? No problem. You can request a custom quote here.
About the DVR
The DVR included with this system is our best selling 8 camera iDVR-E8. Users can upgrade to a 16 camera model if they plan to expand their system in the future beyond 8 cameras. Below are some of the features of the DVR. You can find more details about the DVR here.
- H.264 Video Compression
- Hybrid Design Works with Analog CCTV and AHD CCTV Cameras
- Triplex Function - Simultaneous Record, Playback, and Network Access
- Remote Live View & Playback via iPhone, iPad, and Android Mobile Apps
- Remote Live View & Playback from Mac & Windows Computers
- 240 FPS Recording at 960H Resolution - Analog CCTV Cameras
- 120 FPS Recording at 720P Resolution - AHD CCTV Cameras
- Supported Recording Modes: Schedule / Continuous / Motion / Alarm
- 1 HDMI, 1 BNC Spot, 1 VGA monitor output
- Simple USB Flashdrive Drive Backup / Export
- Two Internal SATA Hard Drive Bays (Up to 12TB)
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- 8 BNC Video Inputs - Work with SD and HD CCTV Cameras (AHD)
- 4 Channel RCA Audio Inputs for Surveillance Mics
- 1 Channel RCA Audio Output
- Remote Audio Over Network Supported
- Watch dog / Power Failure Recovery
- 4 Alarm Inputs / 1 Alarm Relay Output
- Front and Rear USB Ports
- 1 eSata Port for External Hard Drive Recording
- Remote Alerts via Email and Mobile App Push Notifications / Push Messages
- Firmware upgrade via USB, USB mouse controlled
- RS-485 port supports keyboard controllers for PTZ speed domes
- 10 Simultaneous users, Free DDNS Support
- Dimensions: 300mm (w) x 210mm (H) x 45mm (D)
About the Cameras
Here are the main features of the DPRO-AS700 vandal dome cameras that are included with this system. You can learn more about this camera here.
- Indoor / Outdoor weatherproof (IP68 weatherproof Rated)
- Smart IR Technology
- 24 IR LEDs Rated at 90 Feet Effective Range
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- High Resolution - 700 TVL / 960H
- Works with all CCTV DVRs - D1 and 960H format DVRs
- 2.8mm ~ 12mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- White metal base w/ vandal proof high impact plastic dome
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- .00004 LUX without IRs / 0 LUX with IRs on
- Dual voltage AC/DC
- WDR / Wide Dynamic Range
- Back Light Compensation
- Advanced On Screen Display controls for Light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
This video demonstrates DPRO-AS700 cameras that are included with this system.
Important Note: Click the gear icon in the lower right of the video player and select 720p resolution or 1080p resolution if available so that you can view the video in high definition.
About the Cables
Eight sets of 100 foot CCTV camera cables are included with this system. If you need to extend your cable run longer than 100 feet, you should consider upgrading to a RG59 cable spool, connector, and tool kit. This allows you to cut the cable to the exact length that you need.
The DVR included with this security camera system is an SD / HD hybrid. This means that both traditional analog security cameras and AHD high definition security cameras can be used.
Here is how it works.
learn more about what AHD is here.
- Originally, CCTV cameras supported D1 resolution which is 704 x 480 pixels.
- Then, 960H CCTV cameras were introduced which support 960 x 480 resolution (a wider format CCTV).
- In 2014, AHD cameras (analog high definition), also known as HD CCTV, was introduced which supports 720p resolution (1280 x 720).
- In 2015, full HD 1080p AHD cameras will be available.
- All of these CCTV video formats work using the same RG59 coax cable to run video from the camera to the DVR. However, the video encoding is different between traditional CCTV (D1 and 960H, also known as standard definition - SD) and AHD.
- This iDVR-E works with both traditional CCTV and AHD cameras. Users can also mix CCTV and AHD cameras on the same recorder (hybrid).
- Important! If both camera types will be used, they need to be grouped in pairs of 2 by type.
- For example, you can have 2 SD cameras on channels 1 and 2, and 2 AHD cameras on channels 3 and 4.
- You can also install SD cameras on all channels or HD cameras on all channels, but again, when you mix technologies, it must be done in groups of two.
The iOS app lets users access the live view of their security cameras from remotely over the Internet. The iOS app works on iPhone and iPad devices. The app also supports remote search and playback of recorded surveillance video footage (video that has already been recorded to the DVR hard drive).
The Android app has all of the same great features as iOS. Users can view their security cameras live and also play back recorded video footage on the DVR's hard drive.
The Mac client software that is included supports remote viewing and recorded video playback.
The Windows client DVR software supports remote live camera viewing and recorded video playback.
Remote Web Browser Access
In addition to the client applications for Mac and Windows PCs, users can also access their DVR from a web browser.
Below is a playlist of videos that show many of the features of the DVR included with the security camera system on this page. You can select which video that you want to play by clicking on the PLAYLIST icon in the upper left of the player.
CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom surveillance system quote with any number of cameras SD and HD security cameras that you need. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. We can provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
Want to login to one of the HD systems at CCTV Camera Pros warehouse in Florida? Please use form to request demo login information.