Nuuo Main Console Remote Playback
The instructions featured in this article explain how to remotely playback the recorded video data of your Nuuo Main Console DVR / NVR. They are two ways of viewing remote playback, first is to view it through an Internet Explorer web browser. The second is to use the Nuuo Playback System included on the Nuuo Main Console software download.
The first step to remote playback is to forward the correct ports in the router connected to the Nuuo Main Console PC. Then you will need to make sure that the correct network settings are applied in the Nuuo Main Console interface. If you have yet to do this, please visit our Nuuo Main Console Network Setup article.
Internet Explorer Remote Playback
1. Launch an Internet Explorer web browser. Then enter the Remote IP Address of your Nuuo Main Console DVR followed by Port 80. (Please note that your Remote IP Address will differ from the example below) (Shown Below)
2. Then select Remote Playback. (Shown Below)
3. If this is your first time logging in you will be prompted to install Active X Controls. Go ahead and install them. (Shown Below)
4. Once the Active X Controls are installed, you will be prompted to enter the Username and Password of your Nuuo Main Console DVR / NVR. (Shown Below)
5. Now that you are logged in, click the Date Time Search Dialog icon on the right column. (Shown Below)
6. On the search menu, select the date you wish to view on the calendar in the upper left. Then if you recorded based on event recording, click the Event Type you wish to search for. Now select the cameras and time frame by left-clicking and dragging the mouse across the timeline. Once you have the desired date and time frame, click the OK button to pull up the video data. (Shown Below)
7. Now click the Play button to initiate your playback.
Remote Playback - Nuuo Playback System
1. Start by launching the Nuuo Playback System application. You can do this by clicking Start > All Programs > Nuuo Surveillance System > Nuuo Playback System. (Shown Below)
2. Now click the General Settings icon on the right column. Then click Setting. (Shown Below)
3. Under the Server tab, enter the Server Name, Remote IP Address, Port 5160, Username, and Password. Then click Add followed by OK to save the settings. (Shown Below)
4. Now click the Date Time Search Dialog icon on the right side of the screen. (Shown Below)
5. On the search menu, select the Nuuo DVR you wish to view by clicking on the Remote Server Site arrow and choosing the DVR on the drop-down menu. (Shown Below)
6. Now select the date you wish to view using the calendar in the upper left. Then if you are searching for video based on event type, select them under the Event Type section. Select the desired time and cameras by left-clicking and dragging your mouse across the timeline. Then click OK once the desired date, time and cameras are chosen. (Shown Below)
7. Click the Play button to initiate the chosen video playback.