Important Update! Zavio IP cameras are no longer manufactured. CCTV Camera Pros highly recommends Viewtron IP cameras and NVRs as the best replacement option available.
Viewtron IP Cameras (Zavio Replacement)
2023 Update! CCTV Camera Pros highly recommends Viewtron IP cameras for customers looking for a Zavio replacement. They cost less, perform better, and the remote camera viewing apps are the best. They are also ONVIF compliant so you can use them with our best selling Viewtron IP camera NVRs or any 3rd party NVR that is ONVIF compliant. We can help you plan your system migration from Zavio to Viewtron. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have Viewtron AI security cameras that have advanced analytics functions such as vehicle detection, person detection, face detection, facial recognition, traffic counting, people counting, and license plate recognition (LPR).
We also have a complete line of
Viewtron IP camera NVRs available in 8ch, 16ch, 32ch, and 64ch models. Our Viewtron NVRs have AI object detection software and license plate detection software built-in. There is NO additional or recurring software licensing. They also include the best remote security camera apps and software available.
The Zavio F210A is an ultra compact IP network camera featuring a high sensitivity progressive scan CMOS sensor. This IP camera achieves image quality and low-light performance previously only seen in CCD cameras. This IP network camera possesses all the powerful features of the larger professional network cameras though this is one of the worlds most compact IP camera. This camera is now compatible with the Apple iPhone. You can connect to a watch this camera directly from the Safari web browser or using the free iCamViewer iPhone app for video surveillance. This app also works with iPad in 2x resolution. A native iPad version of the app is coming soon. Need to login to monitor your camera from a Mac computer? Not a problem, the F210A and all Zavio cameras can be viewed from Mac laptop and desktop PCs. Mac users, please read this before purchasing. The F210A includes 64 channel NVR software, adjustable wall or ceiling mount, and power supply.
iPhone App Compatible
Zavio F210A Features
- Ultra-compact size
- 1/4" Progressive CMOS Sensor
- Apple iPhone & iPad Compatible
- FREE iCamViewer iPhone App
- Mac Compatible using Safari Web Browser
- PC Compatible using Internet Explorer
- 30 Frames per second MJPEG & MPEG-4 in all resolutions
- Adjustable wall or ceiling mount
- Camera Power Supply Included
- POE (power over Ethernet) adapter is optional
- Superior Low-Light Performance with Automatic Night-mode
- Excellent Image Quality up to flexible 30 fps in all resolution for optimum bandwidth use
- Maximum Resolution 640x480 (VGA) provides superior image quality
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG video stream
- Built-In Multi-Window Motion Detection (3 detection areas)
- Two-way Audio with Built-In Microphone
- Optimal Synchronization of Audio and Video
- Support Live Video Viewing on Microsoft Live Messenger (MSN Messenger)
- Mobile Phone Streaming Live Video through 3GPP/ ISMA/ RTSP
- Mobile Phone Live Image through 2.5 WAP
- Multi-level Password Protection for Restricting Camera Access
- Video Buffer makes the Streaming Smoother
- UPnP for Fast and Easy Installation
- DDNS Supported
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
- Camera Manuals
The Zavio F210A supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the
NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing. We also recommend our iDVR-PRO HD surveillance systems for Mac users. Click here to see how to view your security cameras from Mac using the iDVR-PRO viewer software.
IP Network Camera Specification
Zavio F210A IP Network Camera Spec Sheet
Zavio F210A Software Manual
Zavio F210A Camera Manual
DLINK DWL-P200 PoE Adapter
The DWL-P200 simplifies your
IP surveillance system installation by allowing you to place it beyond the range of
standard power outlets. You can now mount these devices to a ceiling without placing them near a power supply.
The optional D-Link DWL-P200 power over Ethernet adapter that is available with this camera delivers both data and electrical power to
Ethernet-enabled IP cameras using a single Ethernet cable. Using Power
over Ethernet, you eliminate the need to place your network cameras near a power outlet, giving
you more freedom in placement.
The DWL-P200 Power over Ethernet
(PoE) Adapter is simple to install, requiring no tools and no software.
Its compact size makes implementation of the DWL-P200 easy. Plug the
base unit into a power outlet, and then connect the terminal unit to
your network device using any standard Ethernet cable. Once set up, the
terminal device unit can output power to your IP camera.
DWL-P200 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter, both power and data can be
transmitted up to 328 feet (100m)* using standard Ethernet cabling with
virtually no reduction in data throughput. Use the DWL-P200 with
Ethernet-enabled devices where power outlets are not readily available.