Please Note: The Zavio F3100 is no longer manufactured.
The Zavio F3100 is a 1.3 megapixel network camera (megapixel IP camera). The Zavio F3100 camera is compatible for live remote viewing from both Windows and Mac computers. From Windows, the Internet Explorer web browser is used and from Macintosh computers, the Safari web browser is used. The F3100 is also compatible with a Mozilla Firefox web browser. Mac users, please read this before purchasing. The Zavio F3100 features IR capabilities (6 White flashlight style LED's) that allow this camera to record in no light scenarios. Please note that the IR's on the Zavio F3100 are visible when on. Click here to watch a remote camera viewing video demonstration using a similar Zavio camera (Zavio-F3106). This camera is hard wired using a Cat-5 patch cable. Remote iPhone and iPad access is supported using the Free iCamViewer app. Click here to watch a video of the iPhone app. This camera includes the following in the box: mounting bracket for desktop, wall or ceiling mount, power supply, software CD, and network cable.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images using Zavio cameras.
- Built in Web Server
- 1.3 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor
- 4.2mm Fixed Lens Provides 46 Degree Horizontal Angle of View
- iPhone & iPad Compatible
- Free iCamViewer App
- Remote View from Mac Computers
- Remote View from Windows Computers
- 30 Frames per second at 640 x 480 Resolution
- 15 Frames per second at 1280 x 1024 Resolution
- SSL v3 Advanced HTTPS Encryption Supported
- H.264, MPEG-4, 3GPP, and Motion JPEG Video Formats Supported
- Two-way Audio with Built-In Microphone
- Mobile Phone Streaming Live Video through 3GPP/ ISMA/ RTSP
- Supports 10 Simultaneous Users / Unlimited Remote Viewers Using Multicast
- Video Buffer makes the Streaming Smoother
- ONVIF Compliant
- UPnP for Fast and Easy Installation
- DDNS Supported
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
Free 64 Channel NVR Software
Zavio cameras now include the a 64 channel NVR software license for free. The name of the IP camera software is the CamGraba. This Zavio NVR software is compatible with all Zavio camera models and runs on Windows based computers. The new CamGraba software allows 4 cameras to be remotely viewed simultaneously. Some additional features are: motion detection and schedule recording, supports H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression, multiple access levels with password protection, powerful search functions, enables remote access via the free CamGraba iPhone app. CamGraba iPhone and iPad apps coming soon.
Free iPhone App Download
The Zavio F3106 is compatible with the
Free iCamViewer app for network cameras.
The Zavio F3100 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.