This business or home security camera system is for indoor use. This complete DVR surveillance system is equipped with all of the cables and connectors needed to complete your camera installation. The iDVR H.264 surveillance video recorder has many advanced features including motion detection and remote internet viewing. This system may also be view remotely via Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android, and Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. The DVR comes with a 500gb hard drive for video storage and can be upgraded up to 6 Terabytes. The cameras are our Sony Effio HAD CCD II Color Bullet Cameras with 700 lines and a .00002 lux rating and IR Dome cameras with 600TVL lines and a 80ft Infrared range. The BPRO-OL952 features a 3.6mm lens and the DPRO-EC550VF2 is outdoor rated and has a 2.8-12mm Varifocal lens. Click here to watch a sample surveillance video clip of the DPRO-EC550VF2.
This camera system supports 720p HD video. Watch these demo videos to see how the DVR works.
Need a different number of cameras or a mix of various camera types? No problem. You can request a custom quote here.
About the DVR
The DVR included with this system is our best selling 4 camera iDVR-E4. Users can upgrade to 8 and 16 camera models if they plan to expand their system in the future beyond 4 cameras. Below are some of the features of the DVR. You can find more details about the DVR here.
- H.264 Video Compression
- Hybrid Design Works with Analog CCTV and AHD CCTV Cameras
- Triplex Function - Simultaneous Record, Playback, and Network Access
- Remote Live View & Playback via iPhone, iPad, and Android Mobile Apps
- Remote Live View & Playback from Mac & Windows Computers
- 120 FPS Recording at 960H Resolution - Analog CCTV Cameras
- 60 FPS Recording at 720P Resolution - AHD CCTV Cameras
- Supported Recording Modes: Schedule / Continuous / Motion / Alarm
- 1 HDMI, 1 BNC Spot, 1 VGA monitor output
- Simple USB Flashdrive Drive Backup / Export
- One Internal SATA Hard Drive (Up to 6TB)
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- 4 BNC Video Inputs - Work with SD and HD CCTV Cameras (AHD)
- 4 Channel RCA Audio Inputs for Surveillance Mics
- 1 Channel RCA Audio Output
- 4 Alarm Inputs / 1 Alarm Relay Output
- 10 Simultaneous Remote Users, Free DDNS Support
- Front and Rear USB Ports
- 1 eSata Port for External Hard Drive Recording
- Remote Alerts via Email and Mobile App Push Notifications / Push Messages
- Remote Audio Over Network Supported
- Watch dog / Power Failure Recovery
- Firmware upgrade via USB, USB mouse controlled
- RS-485 port supports keyboard controllers for PTZ speed domes
- Dimensions: 300mm (w) x 210mm (H) x 45mm (D)
About the Cameras
Here are the main features of the BPRO-OL952 bullet surveillance cameras that are included with this system. You can learn more about this camera here.
- High Resolution CCTV camera
- 700 TVL Resolution
- Works with all CCTV DVRs including widescreen format 960H DVRs
- 1/3" 960H Support HAD CCD II (Sony)
- 3.6mm Lens - Approx. 90 degree field of view
- OSD Menu Control (joystick included)
- 3D - DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) Function
- D-WDR (Digital Wide Dynamic Range)
- Adjustable Sense-Up Function for low light applications
- High Suppress BLC (Back Light Compensation) Function
- Ultra Low Light Support - 0.05 LUX (with sens-up function)
- Sens-Up x256 allows adjustment for ultra low-light
- Mounting Bracket Included
- 12V DC Power Supply Included
Here are the main features of the DPRO-EC550VF2 IR dome cameras that are included with this system. You can learn more about this camera here.
- Weatherproof housing (Great Indoors or Outdoor)
- Ultra High Resolution - 600 TVL (day and night)
- IP65 Weatherproof Rated
- Armor Ball Dome Design
- Vandal Resistant Metal Body
- Built in 35 Infrared LEDs + IR Cut Filter
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- 2.8 ~ 12mm Varifocal Lens
- 0 Lux night-vision
- Infrared Illuminating Distance of up to 25 meters / 80 feet outdoor in darkness
- Power supply included
This video demonstrates DPRO-EC550VF2 cameras that are included with this system.
Important Note: Click the gear icon in the lower right of the video player and select 720p resolution or 1080p resolution if available so that you can view the video in high definition.
About the Cables
Four sets of 100 foot CCTV camera cables are included with this system. If you need to extend your cable run longer than 100 feet, you should consider upgrading to a RG59 cable spool, connector, and tool kit. This allows you to cut the cable to the exact length that you need.
The DVR included with this security camera system is an SD / HD hybrid. This means that both traditional analog security cameras and AHD high definition security cameras can be used.
Here is how it works.
learn more about what AHD is here.
- Originally, CCTV cameras supported D1 resolution which is 704 x 480 pixels.
- Then, 960H CCTV cameras were introduced which support 960 x 480 resolution (a wider format CCTV).
- In 2014, AHD cameras (analog high definition), also known as HD CCTV, was introduced which supports 720p resolution (1280 x 720).
- In 2015, full HD 1080p AHD cameras will be available.
- All of these CCTV video formats work using the same RG59 coax cable to run video from the camera to the DVR. However, the video encoding is different between traditional CCTV (D1 and 960H, also known as standard definition - SD) and AHD.
- This iDVR-E works with both traditional CCTV and AHD cameras. Users can also mix CCTV and AHD cameras on the same recorder (hybrid).
- Important! If both camera types will be used, they need to be grouped in pairs of 2 by type.
- For example, you can have 2 SD cameras on channels 1 and 2, and 2 AHD cameras on channels 3 and 4.
- You can also install SD cameras on all channels or HD cameras on all channels, but again, when you mix technologies, it must be done in groups of two.
The iOS app lets users access the live view of their security cameras from remotely over the Internet. The iOS app works on iPhone and iPad devices. The app also supports remote search and playback of recorded surveillance video footage (video that has already been recorded to the DVR hard drive).
The Android app has all of the same great features as iOS. Users can view their security cameras live and also play back recorded video footage on the DVR's hard drive.
The Mac client software that is included supports remote viewing and recorded video playback.
The Windows client DVR software supports remote live camera viewing and recorded video playback.
Remote Web Browser Access
In addition to the client applications for Mac and Windows PCs, users can also access their DVR from a web browser.
Below is a playlist of videos that show many of the features of the DVR included with the security camera system on this page. You can select which video that you want to play by clicking on the PLAYLIST icon in the upper left of the player.
CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom surveillance system quote with any number of cameras SD and HD security cameras that you need. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. We can provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
Want to login to one of the HD systems at CCTV Camera Pros warehouse in Florida? Please use form to request demo login information.