The SYSPRO-AHD4D is an HD surveillance camera system that includes 4 indoor AHD dome cameras, a hybrid HD surveillance DVR, pre-made video / power cables, and power supplies.
This security camera system has been discontinued and replaced by our Viewtron camera systems. Please see the below information and refer to our
1080p Viewtron security camera systems and our Viewtron 4K security camera systems page. CCTV Camera Pros highly recommends those Viewtron systems. They are our best sellers.
Viewtron DVR System Demo
Here is a video demo using the
Viewtron hybrid security camera DVR that is included with Viewtron CCTV camera systems.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to watch live video and playback recorded video surveillance footage on a
Viewtron hybrid 4K DVR.
Viewtron Remote Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron DVRs and NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet. There are no monthly fees.
The AHD-D4W cameras that are included with this system are ideal for indoor environments that require high resolution and superb low light capabilities. The fixed 3.6mm lens of the camera provides the user with a wide angle of view, perfect for detailed overviews. The maximum effective infrared rating of these cameras is up to 100 feet.
This surveillance system supports 720p HD video. Watch these demo videos to see how the DVR works.
Need a different number of cameras or a mix of various camera types? No problem. You can request a custom quote here.
About the DVR
The DVR included with this system is our best selling 4 camera iDVR-E4. Users can upgrade to 8 and 16 camera models if they plan to expand their system in the future beyond 4 cameras. Below are some of the features of the DVR. You can find more details about the DVR here.
- H.264 Video Compression
- Hybrid Design Works with Analog CCTV and AHD CCTV Cameras
- Triplex Function - Simultaneous Record, Playback, and Network Access
- Remote Live View & Playback via iPhone, iPad, and Android Mobile Apps
- Remote Live View & Playback from Mac & Windows Computers
- 120 FPS Recording at 960H Resolution - Analog CCTV Cameras
- 120 FPS Recording at 720P Resolution - TVI / AHD CCTV Cameras
- 60 FPS Recording at 1080P Resolution - TVI / AHD CCTV Cameras
- Supported Recording Modes: Schedule / Continuous / Motion / Alarm
- 1 HDMI, 1 VGA monitor output
- Simple USB Flashdrive Drive Backup / Export
- 1 Internal SATA Hard Drive (Up to 6TB)
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- 4 BNC Video Inputs - Work with SD and HD CCTV Cameras (AHD)
- 4 Channel RCA Audio Inputs for Surveillance Mics
- 1 Channel RCA Audio Output
- 4 Alarm Inputs / 1 Alarm Relay Output
- 10 Simultaneous Remote Users, Free DDNS Support
- Front and Rear USB Ports
- 1 eSata Port for External Hard Drive Recording
- Remote Alerts via Email and Mobile App Push Notifications / Push Messages
- Remote Audio Over Network Supported
- Watch dog / Power Failure Recovery
- Firmware upgrade via USB, USB mouse controlled
- RS-485 port supports keyboard controllers for PTZ speed domes
- Dimensions: 300mm (w) x 210mm (H) x 45mm (D)
About the Cameras
The AHD-D4W cameras that are included with this system.
- 1/3" Sony Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor
- 720P (1280 x 720) HD Video Resolution
- Only Compatible with AHD DVRs
- Fixed 3.6mm Lens
- Infrared LEDs for Low / No Light Environments
- White Base
- Tri Axis mount for wall or ceiling
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- 0 LUX with IRs on
- Sense-Up Intensifier Technology (Up to x30)
- Digital WDR / Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Advanced On Screen Display controls via push buttons(located within the dome cover)
- OSD allows for control over: Light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- 12V-DC Powered
About the Cables
Two sets of 60 foot are included with this system. If you need to extend your cable run longer than 60 feet, you have two options.
1) You can buy additional premade RG59 Siamese cables here and use a BNC double female to connect them together.
2) You can upgrade your system to a RG59 cable spool, connector, and tool kit. This allows you to cut the cable to the exact length that you need.
The DVR included with this security camera system is an SD / HD hybrid. This means that both traditional analog security cameras and AHD high definition security cameras can be used.
Here is how it works.
learn more about what AHD is here.
- Originally, CCTV cameras supported D1 resolution which is 704 x 480 pixels.
- Then, 960H CCTV cameras were introduced which support 960 x 480 resolution (a wider format CCTV).
- In 2014, AHD cameras (analog high definition), also known as HD CCTV, was introduced which supports 720p resolution (1280 x 720).
- In 2015, full HD 1080p AHD cameras will be available.
- All of these CCTV video formats work using the same RG59 coax cable to run video from the camera to the DVR. However, the video encoding is different between traditional CCTV (D1 and 960H, also known as standard definition - SD) and AHD.
- This iDVR-E works with both traditional CCTV and AHD cameras. Users can also mix CCTV and AHD cameras on the same recorder (hybrid).
- Important! If both camera types will be used, they need to be grouped in pairs of 2 by type.
- For example, you can have 2 SD cameras on channels 1 and 2, and 2 AHD cameras on channels 3 and 4.
- You can also install SD cameras on all channels or HD cameras on all channels, but again, when you mix technologies, it must be done in groups of two.
The iOS app lets users access the live view of their security cameras from remotely over the Internet. The iOS app works on iPhone and iPad devices. The app also supports remote search and playback of recorded surveillance video footage (video that has already been recorded to the DVR hard drive).
The Android app has all of the same great features as iOS. Users can view their security cameras live and also play back recorded video footage on the DVR's hard drive.
The Mac client software that is included supports remote viewing and recorded video playback.
The Windows client DVR software supports remote live camera viewing and recorded video playback.
Remote Web Browser Access
In addition to the client applications for Mac and Windows PCs, users can also access their DVR from a web browser.
Below is a playlist of videos that show many of the features of the DVR included with the security camera system on this page. You can select which video that you want to play by clicking on the PLAYLIST icon in the upper left of the player.
CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom surveillance system quote with any number of cameras SD and HD security cameras that you need. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. We can provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
Want to login to one of the HD systems at CCTV Camera Pros warehouse in Florida? Please use form to request demo login information.