Please Note: The Vivotek IB8381-E has been discontinued and replaced by the Vivotek IB8382-ET.
The Vivotek IB8381-E is an extreme weather IP bullet camera that features a recording selection of
2592 x 1944 at 25 frames per second, 2112 x 1188 at 30 frames per second or 1920 x 1080 at 30 frames per second. The Vivotek IB8381-E also features a 3 ~ 9mm varifocal P-Iris lens that can be remotely adjusted from the camera's interface.
Smart Stream Technology and 3D Noise Reduction allows the user to maximize resolution on a specific object or area in order to conserve bandwidth usage. The WDR Enhancement feature is especially useful in environments with challenging lighting conditions. It works by combining the darkest part of the image with the brightest part to create one highly detailed image.
IP67 rated enclosure protects the vital components of the camera from harsh weather, dust, humidity and temperatures of -58°F ~ 122°F to ensure reliable operation.
Smart Infrared Illuminators have an effective range of up to 30 meters / 90 feet and automatically adjust intensity when an object is too close to prevent image whiteout. A Removable IR Cut Filter blocks any unusable infrared lighting and only allows the visible light to pass through, further enhancing the image quality.
This camera can be powered by
12V-DC, 24V-AC or POE 802.3AT, allowing for both data and power to be run over one Cat-5E cable. A Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC Card Slot enables local recording of video clips and snapshots. Like all Vivotek cameras the IB8381-E includes a 32 channel CMS software for recording and camera management.
- 3 ~ 9mm P-Iris Varifocal Lens
- 2592 x 1944 Resolution at 25 Frames Per Second
- 2112 x 1188 Resolution at 30 Frames Per Second
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution at 30 Frames Per Second
- 1/3.2" Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor
- WDR Enhancement
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- 30 Meter / 90 Foot Infrared LED Range
- POE 802.3AT Compliant
- Tampering Detection
- 12V-DC / 24V-AC Compatible
- Remotely Accessible
- -58°F ~ 122°F Temperature Resistance
- Audio Input / Output
- Digital Input / Output for Alarm and Sensor Integration
- Color Lux Rating of 0.2 / Black & White Lux Rating of 0.001
- H.264 and MJPEG Video Compression
- Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC Card Slot
- Includes Vivotek 32ch Central Management Software
- ONVIF Support
Quick Installation Guide
Detailed Camera View
Click on the images above for a larger view.
Included in the box
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about
how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.