Please Note: The Vivotek FD8134 is no longer manufactured and has been replaced by the Vivotek FD8154.
The Vivotek-FD8134 is a Compact Dome IP Camera capable of recording up to 1280 x 800 video resolution at 30 frames per second. The Vivotek-FD8134 Compact Dome IP Camera features a 3.6mm fixed lens and a 1/4" CMOS image sensor.
This camera has built in infrared illuminators offering a viewing range up to 10 meters or 32 feet for use in dark environments. To further enhance the nighttime capabilities, the Vivotek-FD8134 includes a Removable IR Cut Filter which blocks infrared light, allowing only allows visible light to pass through, thus creating a clearer image.
The Vivotek-FD8134 includes a Micro SD / SDHC to allow the user to record video clips and snapshots locally. The compact design makes the camera less intrusive for indoor applications. The Vivotek-FD8134 can be powered by 12V-DC or setup to run on POE (Power over Ethernet).
The Vivotek-FD8134 includes a 32 channel central management software and is also fully compatible with NUUO IP Camera Software for users who want to get the most out of their cameras. The FD8134 supports H.264 video compression to reduce file size and bandwidth. This camera is ideal for securing locations such as business', schools, ATM's and more.
If an outdoor Weatherproof camera is needed, please consider the IP66 Weather & Vandal proof Vivotek FD8134V camera.
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- 1280 x 800 resolution at 30 FPS (Frames per Second)
- 1 Megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Built in infrared illuminators viewing range up to 10 meters or 32 feet
- Removable IR Cut Filter for a clearer night time image
- Compatible with NUUO IP Software
- 0 Lux rating in B&W mode
- POE 802.3af compliant
- Tampering detection
- 12V-DC Power
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling and Wall Mount Installation
- Remotely accessible via Smart Phone (iPhone, Android)
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec) for smaller file size
- Embedded Linux OS
- Micro SD / SDHC card slot, to store video clips and images locally on camera
- Includes Vivotek 32ch Central Management Software
- ONVIF support
Vivotek-FD8134 Quick Installation Guide
Included in the box
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.