The PRO-680DN28 box CCTV camera is an ultra high-resolution CCTV camera made with the new Sony Effio Exview HAD CCD II sensor / image processor which is capable of capturing video at an amazing 1000 lines of resolution / 960H CCTV resolution in color and black & white. The 680DN28 runs in color during daytime operations and switches automatically to black and white for night mode operation.
The "Effio" in the new Sony Effio chip that is used in this camera stands for Enhanced Features and Fine Image Processor. The Effio Sony Exview HAD signal processor is capable of ultra-high resolution, high S/N ratio and high color reproduction for security cameras.
Box CCTV Camera Features
- 1/3" Sony Effio Exview HAD CCD II sensor
- 1000 TV Lines of Resolution / 960H CCTV Resolution
- Video Connector: BNC
- Power Connector: Screw Terminals (2.1mm Pigtail Included)
- Optional security camera housing for Outdoor use
- Includes a 2.8-12mm vari-focal lens
- Box Style Day Night Security Camera
- 0.001 Lux for very low light surveillance
- Light Sensitivity Control Through On Screen Display
- Easy to Use On Screen Display Settings for Maximum Image Control
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Lens Mount: C/CS mount changeable
- Video / DC Drive Iris Control
- DC/AC Dual Voltage
Weatherproof Outdoor Housing
The 680DN series box cameras can be used outdoors when enclosed in an outdoor camera housing
. There are two housing options, one with a powered heater and fan and one without. The wall mount bracket is included with both options.
Rear Camera View
This image shows the rear of the PRO-680DN28 camera. The OSD buttons (set / up / down / left / right) allow the installer to access and navigate the on-screen display to change the settings of the camera's firmware. The BNC connector is the CCTV video output. The power screw terminals can accept a 24V AC or 12V DC power source because this camera is dual voltage.
The following video demonstrates the 2.8mm and 12mm setting of the lens that is included with the PRO-680DN28 camera.