Firmware Upgrade for iDVR-PRO HD CCTV / H.264 CCTV DVRs
Follow these instructions to upgrade the firmware for iDVR-PRO HD CCTV / H.264 DVRs from CCTV Camera Pros. You can find the all iDVR-PRO CCTV / HD camera DVRs here.
To upgrade the firmware of the iDVR-PRO surveillance DVRs please follow the instructions below.
- First, on the iDVR-PRO 960H DVR, select Menu, followed by System Setup and finally System Management. (Shown Below)
- Then click the USB button to the right of FW Update. The FW Update dialog box will now appear. Now select the firmware file listed under F/W List and press the Upgrade button. (Shown Below)
- You should now see the following prompt "Do you want to upgrade firmware?". Press the OK button to proceed. (Shown Below)
- Once the firmware upgrade has started you will see the following pop-up to show the progress. When the upgrade is finished the DVR will reboot automatically. (Shown Below)
Learn more about iDVR-PRO
iPhone / iPad Compatible
Click here to learn more about the latest iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs.
Works with Analog CCTV and HD Security Cameras
Hybrid iDVR-PROs work with the following security camera types and resolutions.
- AHD Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- TVI Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- Analog CCTV Cameras (all analog resolution supported including CIF, D1, 960H)
Request a Demo
If you do not currently have an iDVR-PRO and would like to log in to the demo unit at our office, please request a demo login below. You will be able to log in from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also log in from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please click here to request a demo login.
Complete CCTV Systems
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete surveillance system quote that includes any iDVR-PRO model with cameras, cables, connectors, power supplies, and monitors? We can even mix and match SD and HD security cameras because the latest iDVR-PROs are hybrid. They work with CCTV, AHD, and HD-TVI type cameras. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. So, we can also provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
About the Author
This article was written by Mike Haldas, co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. If you have any questions about iPhone security camera app for iDVR, please email me at email@example.com.