The Zavio D5111 is a megapixel dome camera that uses a progressive scan CMOS sensor. The D5111 has day/night functionality with an mechanical IR cut filter and 18 infrared LEDs. The 2.7-9mm varifocal-lens supports a 23 to 75 horizontal field of view. The 3-axis mount design of this camera allow the camera to be adjusted easily for ceiling or wall mount applications. The effective infrared range of this camera is up to 45 feet and has 2 brightness levels controllable via the software interface. The Zavio D5111 is able to be monitored from both Windows and Mac computers. From Windows, the Internet Explorer web browser is used and from Macintosh computers, the Safari web browser is used. Mac users, please read this before purchasing.
Click here to watch a video of the free iPhone app that is compatible with this and all Zavio cameras.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images and demonstration videos using Zavio cameras.
Zavio D5111 Features:
- Built in Web Server
- 1.3 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor
- 2.7 - 9mm Vari-focal Lens Supports 23 to 75 Degree Horizontal View
- iPhone & iPad Compatible
- Free iCamViewer App
- Remote View from Mac Computers
- Remote View from Windows Computers
- 30 Frames per second at 640 x 480 Resolution
- 15 Frames per second at 1280 x 1024 Resolution
- 3-axis Mount Supports Ceiling or Wall Mount Applications
- Power over Ethernet compatible
- Built in Micro SD for Local Recording
- SSL v3 Advanced HTTPS Encryption Supported
- H.264, MPEG-4, 3GPP, and Motion JPEG Video Formats Supported
- Mobile Phone Streaming Live Video through 3GPP/ ISMA/ RTSP
- Mobile Phone Live Image through 2.5 WAP
- Supports 10 Simultaneous Users / Unlimited Remote Viewers Using Multicast
- Video Buffer makes the Streaming Smoother
- UPnP for Fast and Easy Installation
- DDNS Supported
- 16 Channel NVR Software Included
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
- ONVIF Compliant
Free iPhone App Download
The Zavio F3106 is compatible with the Free iCamViewer app for network cameras.
The Zavio D5111 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.