The Zavio B7210 is an HD security camera (megapixel IP camera) that is capable if a full 1080p resolution. The Zavio B7210 is enclosed on a IP68 rated weatherproof housing making this camera usable for both indoor and outdoor video surveillance. The enclosure has a built in heater and blower making it usable even in very cold or hot climates. NOTE: In order to use the heater / blower and infrared functions of this camera together, you MUST use the 12V DC power supply that is included. The POE can not power the camera, LEDs, and heater blower housing. The infrared and day night capability of this camera is effective up to 150 feet and the 3-9mm varifocal lens allow the installer to adjust the view to just the right angle for most applications. This high definition IP camera is compatible for live remote viewing from both Windows and Mac computers. From Windows, the Internet Explorer web browser is used and from Macintosh computers, the Safari web browser is used. Mac users, please read this before purchasing. Click here to watch a remote camera viewing video demonstration using this camera. Remote iPhone and iPad access is supported using the Free iCamViewer app. Click here to watch a video of the iPhone app.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images using Zavio cameras.
Zavio B7210 HD Camera Features:
- 1/2.7” progressive scan CMOS 2 megapixel sensor
- HD Resolution - 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- H.264, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 and 3GPP video streams
- Day/night functionality with automatic removable IR-cut filter
- 4 high performance IR LEDs and 50m distance
- 3 - 9mm, F1.2 megapixel fixed lens
- Variable 38° ~ 121° horizontal field of view
- iPhone & iPad Compatible
- Free iCamViewer App
- Remote View from Mac Computers
- Remote View from Windows Computers
- Enhances high contrast bright & dark with WDR
- Supports all ZAVIO products (phase out products are excluded)
- Analog video output through RCA connector
- MicroSD/ SDHC card local storage
- Built-in heater and blower
- Cable concealment bracket
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- NOTE: you must use the 12V DC power supply if using the heater / blower housing
- 2 x alarm input, 2 x alarm output
- IP68 rated weatherproof housing
- SSL v3 advanced HTTPS encryption
- Supports Samba network storage
- 3GPP mobile surveillance
- Supports ONVIF
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included
- Also Compatible with NUUO IP camera software
Free 64 Channel NVR Software
Zavio cameras now include the a 64 channel NVR software license for free. The name of the IP camera software is the CamGraba. This Zavio NVR software is compatible with all Zavio camera models and runs on Windows based computers. The new CamGraba software allows 4 cameras to be remotely viewed simultaneously. Some additional features are: motion detection and schedule recording, supports H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression, multiple access levels with password protection, powerful search functions, enables remote access via the free CamGraba iPhone app. CamGraba iPhone and iPad apps coming soon.
Free iPhone App Download
The Zavio F3106 is compatible with the Free iCamViewer app for network cameras.
The Zavio B7210 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.