The Zavio F3206 is a HD IP camera supporting up to 1920 x 1080 resolution (1080p resolution). This HD network camera can be hard wired using an Ethernet cable or configured to connect to a wireless access point / router using 802.11 b/g/n signals. The Zavio F3206 can be viewed and configured on a local network or remotely over the Internet Windows and Mac computers. From Windows, the Internet Explorer web browser provides the best user experience. From Macintosh computers, the Safari, Firefox, and Chrome web browsers are all supported. IN addition, Mac users will find the network setup very simple using Bonjour. Mac users, please read this before purchasing. You can watch a remote camera viewing video demonstration using the Zavio F3106 which is the one megapixel version of this camera. Remote iPhone and iPad access is supported using the Free iCamViewer app. Click here to watch a video of the iPhone app. This camera includes the following in the box: mounting bracket for desktop, wall or ceiling mount, power supply, software CD.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images using Zavio cameras.
Zavio F3206 HD Camera Features:
- 1/2.75” Progressive scan 2 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- H.264, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 and 3GPP video streams
- 30 fps in 1920 x 1080 - HD 1080p Resolution
- 4.0mm, F1.8 megapixel ﬁxed lens provides 80 degree horizontal view
- Supports Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad
- Full support for Firefox, Safari, Chrome using Mac OS
- Supports Internet Explorer on Windows
- Two-way audio with built-in microphone and audio detection
- MicroSD card slot for local storage
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n with WPS
- Ultra compact size
- SSL v3 advanced HTTPS encryption
- Two-way audio with built-in microphone
- Supports Samba network storage
- 3GPP mobile surveillance
- Free iCamViewer iPhone App
- Easy access via EZvuu
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Supports ONVIF Standard
- Video Buffer makes the Streaming Smoother
- UPnP for Fast and Easy Installation
- Bonjour Setup for Fast and Easy Mac OS Setup
- DDNS Supported
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included (Windows Only)
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
- ONVIF Compliant
Free iPhone App Download
The Zavio F3206 is compatible with the Free iCamViewer app for network cameras.
The Zavio F3206 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.