Password Reset Instructions for iDVR-PRO A Series 960H / HD / H.264 CCTV DVRs
Follow these instructions to reset the password for iDVR-PRO A Series 960H / H.264 DVRs from CCTV Camera Pros. You can find the 960H iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs here.
Password Reset Instructions
NOTE: In order to use this password reset method you have to be on firmware version 47110.1.100400.100 or higher.
- Download and put the following file onto a USB thumb drive. Download Link
- Now, power down the DVR.
- Then, insert the USB drive with the downloaded hotkey file into the DVR, and power the DVR back on.
- Upon boot up, you should hear 2 beeps, followed shortly by 3 beeps.
- The password should now be reset back to the default of 1234. Please note that if you choose to change the password from the default of '1234', the new password must be no longer than 8 characters in length.
Learn more about iDVR-PRO
iPhone / iPad Compatible
Click here to learn more about the latest iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs.
Works with Analog CCTV and HD Security Cameras
Hybrid iDVR-PROs work with the following security camera types and resolutions.
- AHD Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- TVI Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- Analog CCTV Cameras (all analog resolution supported including CIF, D1, 960H)
Request a Demo
If you do not currently have an iDVR-PRO and would like to log in to the demo unit at our office, please request a demo login below. You will be able to log in from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also log in from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please click here to request a demo login.
Complete CCTV Systems
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete surveillance system quote that includes any iDVR-PRO model with cameras, cables, connectors, power supplies, and monitors? We can even mix and match SD and HD security cameras because the latest iDVR-PROs are hybrid. They work with CCTV, AHD, and HD-TVI type cameras. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. So, we can also provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
About the Author
This article was written by Mike Haldas, co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. If you have any questions about iPhone security camera app for iDVR, please email me at email@example.com.