Surveillance Video Search & Playback | Viewtron CCTV DVRs
The calendar search mode lets the user choose the Month, Day and Time from a calendar and video grid. The search by event method displays a list of events, such as motion detection or other alarm detection, based on the day chosen by the user. This article will explain how to use both playback options to review recorded surveillance video footage on Viewtron surveillance DVRs.
How to search and playback video
Please follow the instructions below to search for and playback recorded video on your Viewtron surveillance DVR.
1. On your Viewtron DVR, select the Home icon in the lower left corner of the screen. Then select Search, followed by Time Table. (Shown Below)
2. Now on the left side of the pop-up menu, select the Date that you wish to view. Then select the Hour and Minute on the timetable to the right of the calendar. Press Play to begin the playback. (Shown Below)
3. Your selected video will now be displayed. You can control the speed, pause, rewind and exit playback mode using the controls at the bottom of the screen. (Shown Below)
1. On your Viewtron DVR, select the Home icon in the lower left corner of the screen. Then select Search, followed by Event. (Shown Below)
2. Select the Date you wish to view on the calendar to the left (1). Now select which camera(s) you would like to view by clicking the gear icon to the right of Motion, Sensor and Video Loss (2 & 3). Click OK to proceed (4). (Shown Below)
3. Now on the right of the event menu, there will be a list of events labeled either Motion, Sensor or Video Loss. Scroll through these events by using the arrow buttons located at the bottom of the menu. Then click the Play button to the right of the event you wish to view. (Shown Below)
4. The selected event will now begin to play. You can control the speed, pause, rewind and exit playback mode using the controls at the bottom of the screen. (Shown Below)