Please Note: The NUUO NV 2040 is no longer manufactured, please refer to the NUUO NE 2040.
The NV-2040 NUUO NVR Mini is a 4 channel network video recorder. This stand alone network video recorder supports 120 frames per second real time recording. That is 30 frames per second per channel recording (real time motion video) at D1 resolution. The NUUO NV-2040 NVR Mini also supports megapixel camera recording and viewing. The software for this NVR is embedded into the Linux operating system. This recorder is configured over the network using a PC with Internet Explorer. This network video record supports 2 hard drives which can be configured as one contiguous video drive or RAID.
Network Video Recorder VideoThe following video will demonstrate some of the setup and features of the NUUO NVR Mini.
Network Video Recorder FeaturesSome of the major features of the NV-2040 NVR Mini include:
- Support for over 200 model IP cameras from leading manufacturers (including many mega-pixel cameras)
- Compatible with most IP cameras that we sell
- Continuous record, record by schedule, manual record, event trigger record,
digital input trigger record
- Auto recycling when storage disk is full
- Smart Search for events including General motion, Missing object, Foreign object, Lose focus, Camera occlusion
- 2 SATA Hard Disk Drive Ports. RAID 0,1 configuration supported
- Audio & video recording in synchronization.
- MPEG-4, H.264, MxPEG and M-JPEG compression (depending on IP camera)
- Click here for a full list of features: NUUO network video recorder features
- Click here to view the NUUO NVRmini technical specification & whitepapers
Network Video Recorder Supported IP Cameras
The NUUO NVR mini is compatible with the following IP camera manufacturers:
- Axis, Basler
- Level One
- Zavio IP cameras
For a complete list of IP camera models that are compatible, please check the latest list here: