The NUUO NE-2040 is a 4 channel stand alone network video recorder that features 120 frames per second real time recording, that is 30 frames per second per channel.
Important NVR Update!
The NUUO NT-4040 has been discontinued. CCTV Camera Pros highly recommends
Viewtron IP camera NVRs as a replacement. Viewtron NVRs have built-in PoE ports and include the best mobile apps and desktop software available. VMS software for Mac and Windows are included.
The NUUO NE-2040 NVR Mini 2 supports several brands of IP cameras including Zavio and Vivotek. The software for this NVR is embedded into a Linux operating system, making it resistant to viruses and malware commonly found on PC based units. This recorder is configured entirely over the network using an Internet Explorer web browser on a PC. The NE-2040 supports 2 hard drives which can be set to RAID 0 or 1 configurations.
Network Video Recorder Features:
- Support for over 200 model IP cameras from leading manufacturers (including many mega-pixel cameras)
- Compatible with most IP cameras that we sell
- Continuous record, record by schedule, manual record, event trigger record,
digital input trigger record
- Auto recycling when storage disk is full
- Smart Search for events including General motion, Missing object, Foreign object, Lose focus, Camera occlusion
- 2 SATA Hard Disk Drive Ports. RAID 0,1 configuration supported
- Audio & video recording in synchronization.
- MPEG-4, H.264, MxPEG and M-JPEG compression (depending on IP camera)
Product User Manual
NUUO Mini 2 User Manual
Network Video Recorder Supported IP Cameras
The NUUO NVR mini is compatible with the following IP camera manufacturers:
- Axis, Basler
- Level One
- Zavio IP cameras
For a complete list of IP camera models that are compatible, please check the latest list here: