The LS-PC1 is a video capture PC that enables live stream video integration with all major live-streaming video platforms. CCTV Camera Pros typically supplies these PCs along with a
video multiplexer (or surveillance DVR) and HD security cameras to create a
multi-camera livestream video system that is compatible with YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter / Periscope, and all other major platforms.
Have questions? Please contact us for a free consultation and custom streaming system quote.
These livestream videos were broadcast using an LS-PC1.
YouTube LiveStream Video with Multiple Security Cameras & Multiplexer
The above video is an archive of a YouTube video livestream that was broadcast with a multi-camera multiplexer system from CCTV Camera Pros.
YouTube LiveStream Video with Multiple Security Cameras & Surveillance DVR
The above video is an archive of a YouTube video livestream that was broadcast with a multi-camera DVR system from CCTV Camera Pros.
This is the specification that we use to build our live-stream video PCs. We use the same high quality components that we use to build commercial video surveillance systems.
- Intel Quad Core i5-6400 Skylake 2.7GHz*
- ASUS Z170-E chipset* motherboard with 16GB Ram rated @ DDR4 2133 (PC4 17000*)
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K Card Installed
- Sata III "SolidState" hard drive with Windows 10 64 bit installed & configured
- 1TB storage HDD for storage (upgrades available up to 48Tb**)
- Radeon R7 PCI-e 3.0 x16 dual monitor graphics card w/ DVI,VGA & HDMI*
- Gigabit Ethernet NIC Port
- 22x SATA DVD-RW Drive
- 750 Watt 80+ Bronze Certified Power Supply*
- Aluminum Mid Tower Case (4U rackmount options available)
- USB Keyboard & 3 button optical mouse included
- Free anti-virus software and remote support software
- Open Broadcast Software pre-installed
- Expert Technical Support from CCTV Camera Pros
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
This streaming PC comes with a Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K card installed. This enables the video input from HD video multiplexers and HD CCTV DVRs. These are the major features of the card.
- 1x HDMI type A connector input
- 1x HDMI type A connector output
- HDMI Video & Audio Input / Output
- Component, Composite or S-Video via breakout cable
- Ingest HDMI, YUV, S-Video, and NTSC/PAL video sources
- Capture & Playback in Ultra HD at 30 fps
- Capture 1080p at 60 fps
One of the most important features included with the Livestream PCs that we build is the technical support that is included. What use is a professional video streaming system if you do not know how to use it, and can not get help from who supplied it to you. You can find our initial
setup instructions for Youtube and Facebook live-streaming here. If you need assistance with a system you bought from us, help is available during our normal business hours.