Please Note: The ELT-L550 is no longer manufactured. Please refer to the elevator security cameras page for a replacement.
The ELT-L550 is an elevator surveillance camera systems with wireless CCTV video transmission that
transmits up to 550 feet / 168 meters. The camera included with this elevator camera system is a ELT-29 infrared CCTV elevator camera. The fixed 2.9mm lens provides an ultra wide angle of view that leaves no blind spots in the elevator cab. The built-in infrared LEDs allow the camera to capture video in low light and zero light environments.
The camera's WDR (wide dynamic range) function helps to compensate for changes in back light levels when the elevator door opens and shuts. If the light levels of the elevator goes very dim, the infrared capability of the camera enable the camera to still be able to capture surveillance video clearly in very low light and even complete darkness. The standard camera that is included with this system can also be swapped out for any analog security camera that CCTV Camera Pros supplies.
Watch this demo video to see how well the ELT-29 elevator camera captures video
Wireless Video Transmission for Elevator Surveillance Camera
The wireless video transmission system is accomplished using a laser optic transmitter and receiver as follows:
wireless video can be transmitted up to 550 feet / 168 meters without interference and latency. The transmitter and receiver are pre-configured to connect to each other. There is no complicated software configuration that needs to take place.
- The transmitter is mounted to the underside of the elevator cab.
- The CCTV camera is mounted to the ceiling of the elevator cab and wired to the transmitter using coax cable.
- The wireless receiver is mounted on the elevator shaft floor aligned and pointed upwards towards the transmitter.
- The receiver is connected to the surveillance DVR using coax cable.
- Laser Optical Wireless Transmitter & Receiver
- Wireless Transmission up to 550 Feet / 168 meters
- Mounting Brackets
- 700 TVL Infrared Corner Mount Camera Included
- Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- Wide Dynamic Range Function
- Infrared Capability for Ultra Low Light
- Power supplies for Camera, Transmitter, and Receiver
- Complete Solution for Elevator Camera CCTV Applications
This video demonstrates the normal light and low light video surveillance capability of the ELT-29. The room where the camera is installed is 9.5 feet wide by 11.5 feet deep. The camera is mounted 9 feet high. The video also explains how to use the
wireless CCTV transmission system.
Important Note: Click the gear icon in the lower right of the video player and select 720p resolution.
Elevator Camera Installation
Compatible with iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs
The ELT-L550 elevator camera system works great with iDVR-PRO hybrid surveillance DVRs.
iPhone / iPad Compatible
Click here to
learn more about the latest iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs.
iDVR-PRO Works with Analog CCTV and HD Security Cameras
Users can mix and match different camera technologies. This is perfect for customers that have existing CCTV cameras and want to upgrade to high definition over time. Hybrid iDVR-PROs work with the following security camera types and resolutions.
- AHD Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- HD-TVI Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- Analog CCTV Cameras (all analog resolution supported including CIF, D1, 960H)
Request a Demo
Want to see how live video on this camera looks remotely over the Internet, please request a demo login below. You will be able to login from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also login from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please note that not all applications stream HD video. Mobile apps stream a lower resolution so that performance is better. Please
click here to request a demo login.