iDVR-PRO Surveillance DVR Video Backup Via Internet Explorer
iDVR-PRO CCTV camera DVRs
are capable of backing up recorded video using the Internet Explorer web browser app. The user can save the video files to a PC or a USB thumb drive so that the surveillance footage can be preserved and played back at a later time from any PC.
The Instructions below explain how to backup recorded video using an Internet Explorer web browser.
Surveillance Video Backup Via Internet Explorer
1. First, log into your iDVR-PRO via Internet Explorer (Must be an Internet Explorer web browser).
2. Now click the Search tab. (Shown Below)
3. Next, click the Backup button to the right of the screen. (Shown Below)
4. Once you select the Backup button the box below will pop up. Select the Start / End time, Date and the Cameras you would like to backup. (Shown Below)
NOTE: You can set the Path in which the files save by following the instructions below.
1. Click the Settings button. (Shown Below)
2. Change the File Path and press the OK button to save. (Shown Below)
Learn more about iDVR-PRO
| iPhone / iPad Compatible
| Android Compatible
| Mac Compatible
Click here to learn more about the latest iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs.
Works with Analog CCTV and HD Security Cameras
Hybrid iDVR-PROs work with the following security camera types and resolutions.
- AHD Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- TVI Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- Analog CCTV Cameras (all analog resolution supported including CIF, D1, 960H)
Request a Demo
If you do not currently have an iDVR-PRO and would like to log in to the demo unit at our office, please request a demo login below. You will be able to log in from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also log in from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please click here to request a demo login.
Complete CCTV Systems
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete surveillance system quote that includes any iDVR-PRO model with cameras, cables, connectors, power supplies, and monitors? We can even mix and match SD and HD security cameras because the latest iDVR-PROs are hybrid. They work with CCTV, AHD, and HD-TVI type cameras. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. So, we can also provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
About the Author
This article was written by Mike Haldas, co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. If you have any questions about iPhone security camera app for iDVR, please email me at email@example.com.