Custom Camera Sequence Setup for iDVR-PRO HD Surveillance DVRs
By default, the iDVR-PRO video surveillance DVRs (A, M, and H series) will sequence through all of the cameras connected to the DVR. By setting up a custom sequence, you can choose which cameras you want to sequence through. For example, if your DVR has 16 cameras, but you only want to sequence through 8 of them, you can specify the 8 cameras you would like the DVR to sequence through when in sequence mode.
Please follow the instructions below to set up a custom sequence.
1. First, select Menu, followed by System Setup, Display, and finally, Sequence. Then click the Add button to create a new custom sequence. (Shown Below).
2. Once prompted, name the sequence in the sequence title field by double-clicking the empty box next to Sequence Title. Then set the Activation to ON if you wish to enable this sequence. Select Save to continue. (Shown Below).
3.Select the cameras you wish to sequence. You can also sequence in groups of 4, 8, and 16 channels. Select Confirm once complete. (Shown Below).
4. Once you have the cameras you wish to sequence, click the Close button, followed by Apply. Now go back to the main screen and click the sequence button to initiate the sequence. (Shown Below).
Learn more about iDVR-PRO
| iPhone / iPad Compatible
| Android Compatible
| Mac Compatible
Click here to learn more about the latest iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs.
Works with Analog CCTV and HD Security Cameras
Hybrid iDVR-PROs work with the following security camera types and resolutions.
- AHD Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- TVI Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- Analog CCTV Cameras (all analog resolution supported including CIF, D1, 960H)
Request a Demo
If you do not currently have an iDVR-PRO and would like to log in to the demo unit at our office, please request a demo login below. You will be able to log in from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also log in from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please click here to request a demo login.
Complete CCTV Systems
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete surveillance system quote that includes any iDVR-PRO model with cameras, cables, connectors, power supplies, and monitors? We can even mix and match SD and HD security cameras because the latest iDVR-PROs are hybrid. They work with CCTV, AHD, and HD-TVI type cameras. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. So, we can also provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
About the Author
This article was written by Mike Haldas, co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. If you have any questions about iPhone security camera app for iDVR, please email me at email@example.com.