Coaxitron UTC OSD Control Setup
for iDVR-PRO Analog CCTV / AHD / TVI Surveillance DVRs
If you have a camera with an OSD (On Screen Display) menu and that supports UTC (Up The Coax) control, using our iDVR-PRO DVRs you can remotely control the OSD menu of the camera from your DVR. Please see setup instructions below.
1. First, go to MENU > SYSTEM SETUP > CAMERA > PTZ SETUP > then, change the PROTOCOL to COAXITRON on the camera channel you would like to adjust the settings for > select APPLY & CLOSE.
2. Now from the live view screen of the DVR, select the PTZ button located on the lower menu bar.
3. To access the cameras OSD menu, you should have to call out to preset 95. By default, the Preset NO is set to 1. Change this to 95 and press the arrow to the right. This will bring up the OSD menu and you can use the up, down, left, and right arrows to navigate the menu. To advance in menus (enter), you will need to call out to preset 95 again.
Learn more about iDVR-PRO
| iPhone / iPad Compatible
| Android Compatible
| Mac Compatible
Click here to learn more about the latest iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs.
Works with Analog CCTV and HD Security Cameras
Hybrid iDVR-PROs work with the following security camera types and resolutions.
- AHD Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- TVI Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- Analog CCTV Cameras (all analog resolution supported including CIF, D1, 960H)
Request a Demo
If you do not currently have an iDVR-PRO and would like to log in to the demo unit at our office, please request a demo login below. You will be able to log in from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also log in from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please click here to request a demo login.
Complete CCTV Systems
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete surveillance system quote that includes any iDVR-PRO model with cameras, cables, connectors, power supplies, and monitors? We can even mix and match SD and HD security cameras because the latest iDVR-PROs are hybrid. They work with CCTV, AHD, and HD-TVI type cameras. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. So, we can also provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
About the Author
This article was written by Mike Haldas, co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. If you have any questions about iPhone security camera app for iDVR, please email me at email@example.com.