Blackberry Security Camera View for iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs
Follow these instructions remotely view your security cameras using iDVR-PRO 960H / AHD / H.264 CCTV DVRs from CCTV Camera Pros. Blackberry users can use the built-in web browser on their device to log in and view all of the cameras connected to their DVR. At this time, the Blackberry web browser app only supports viewing one camera at a time. Users can use a drop-down to select the camera that they want to view. You can find the iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs here that this setup article is applicable to.
Blackberry Remote Camera Viewing Instructions
1. First, you must ensure that port forwarding is set up for your iDVR-PRO DVR. If you have yet to do this, please follow the iDVR-PRO Port Forwarding Instructions (Standard Pro) or the iDVR-PRO 960H Port Forwarding Instructions (iDVR-PRO A & H Models). Once complete, continue with the instructions below.
2. Open a web browser on your Blackberry mobile device and enter the Remote IP Address followed by the Port. It should look like this when entered - http://18.104.22.168:8080 (Example IP Address).
3. Now you will be prompted to enter the Username and Password of your iDVR-PRO. The default username is ADMIN and the default password is 1234.
4. You will now be able to see your DVR one camera at a time. The camera can be changed by using the drop-down below the camera image. Please see the examples of the Blackberry web browser access below.
Learn more about iDVR-PRO
| iPhone / iPad Compatible
| Android Compatible
| Mac Compatible
Click here to learn more about the latest iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs.
Works with Analog CCTV and HD Security Cameras
Hybrid iDVR-PROs work with the following security camera types and resolutions.
- AHD Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- TVI Cameras (720p and 1080p resolution models supported)
- Analog CCTV Cameras (all analog resolution supported including CIF, D1, 960H)
Request a Demo
If you do not currently have an iDVR-PRO and would like to log in to the demo unit at our office, please request a demo login below. You will be able to log in from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also log in from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please click here to request a demo login.
Complete CCTV Systems
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete surveillance system quote that includes any iDVR-PRO model with cameras, cables, connectors, power supplies, and monitors? We can even mix and match SD and HD security cameras because the latest iDVR-PROs are hybrid. They work with CCTV, AHD, and HD-TVI type cameras. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. So, we can also provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
About the Author
This article was written by Mike Haldas, co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. If you have any questions about iPhone security camera app for iDVR, please email me at email@example.com.