The Viewtron VT-HD404 is a hybrid video surveillance DVR that supports 4 HD-SDI cameras at 1024p resolution and 4 standard definition (SD) CCTV cameras at D1 resolution (704 x 480).
HD-SDI / CCTV Hybrid DVR Features:
- Embedded Linux Operating System
- H.264 Video Compression
- Stand-Alone Hybrid DVR (High Definition + Standard Definition)
- 4 Camera HD-SDI + 4 CCTV Camera Inputs (8 channels total)
- 4 Channel RCA Audio Input
- All Input via Standard BNC Connector
- Supports simultaneous recording / playback / network access
- Remote Live View via iPhone, iPad, and Android Mobile Devices
- Remote View Windows & Mac Computers
- 240 FPS Recording at D1 Resolution (Standard CCTV)
- 20 FPS Recording at 1024p and 720p HD-SDI Resolution
- 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, 1 BNC Monitor Output
- HDMI Output Supports 1080p Resolution
- 1 RCA Audio Output
- Front Panel, Mouse, and Keyboard Control Supported
- USB Mouse Included
- USB Flashdrive Backup
- Up to 3 Internal Hard Drives Supported (3TB each)
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- Firmware upgrade via Internet
- RS-485 port supports keyboard controllers for PTZ speed domes
- Alarm IO integration - 8 alarm input / 4 alarm output
- Free Built in DDNS (Dynamic DNS) Support
- Configurable Email Alerts based on motion detection, video loss, alarm input
Sample Video Snapshots
The below snapshots were taken from a Mac computer connected over a local area network to the Viewtron DVR that monitors CCTV Camera Pros office and warehouse in West Palm Beach, Florida. If you click on each of the below images for the larger view, you will see the difference between HD-SDI resolution at 1024p (1600 x 1024) vs. standard CCTV camera resolution at D1 (720 x 480).
Standard CCTV Camera
Please click on the above images for the full size view to compare the resolution of HD-SDI vs standard CCTV.
Compatible HD CCTV Cameras
CCTV Camera Pros carries a full line of HD-SDI cameras that are compatible with Viewtron DVRs. Click here to shop for HD-SDI cameras.
Web Browser Viewing from Mac and Windows
Viewtron DVRs support remote viewing and playback from Mac and Windows PC using all major web browsers, including IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Users can also control the pan tilt zoom controls of PTZ cameras. The experience is the same from both Windows and Mac computers. Click here to view an image gallery of the DVR viewer web browser access from Mac and Windows
Mobile DVR Viewer Apps Images
In addition, users can remotely view security cameras from Mac and Windows PCs via a web browser. Click here to view the Viewtron DVR viewer apps image gallery.
Mobile DVR Viewer Apps
Viewtron surveillance DVRs include mobile camera viewer apps that work with iPhone, iPad and Android mobile and tablet devices. The Viewtron mobile apps can be downloaded from the Apple and Google Play app stores using the links below.