The Vivotek ND8212W-IN is a 4 camera wireless security system that consists of the ND8212W NVR and (4) IP8160-W wireless cube cameras. This system is ideal for users who want all of the latest security features without the tedious setup associated with similar applications.
Vivotek ND8212W is a
4 channel standalone Linux-based WiFi NVR that supports a single 3.5" HDD up to 6TB in size. This NVR connects to the 4 included IP8160-W cameras via WiFi connection so no network cables have to be run. Simply connect the cameras and NVR to a nearby outlet and run the Vivotek Installation Wizard. On average, the Vivotek Installation Wizard takes less than 4 minutes to locate the cameras on the network and sync them to the NVR for recording. This ease of setup negates the typical hassles associated with network-based systems.
Up to 40 days of 24/7 continuous recording is possible when using a 6TB hard drive. Users can view the recorded video remotely using the free VIVOCloud and iViewer apps for the both iOS and Android mobile devices. The VIVOCloud features push notifications so that users are alerted and automatically provided with the video playback when the system is triggered by an alarm notification. This creates a harmonious blend of security and convenience for small-sized surveillance applications.
Vivotek IP8160-W wireless IP cube cameras included with this system feature
1080p (1920 x 1080) recording at up to 30 frames per second. A fixed 2.8mm lens combined with the 2 megapixel CMOS image sensor generates a wide 113° horizontal angle of view. Two-way audio is supported via a built-in microphone and speaker, giving the user more usable content should an event occur. Finally, infrared LEDs allow the IP8160-W to record around the clock and have an effective range of up to 8 meters / 24 feet.
Everything is included with this kit to ensure it is the perfect wireless solution that can be setup with ease in a matter of minutes.
- 4 Channel Wireless Network Video Recorder
- H.264 Video Compression
- HDMI Video Output up to 4K Resolution
- Support for (1) 3.5" SATA HDD (Up to 6TB)
- Up to 8 Megapixel Camera Live View and Playback Supported
- VIVOCloud App for 24/7 Remote Viewing
- Fisheye Camera Dewarp Supported
- 2.4Ghz 802.11 b/g/n WiFi Connection
- ONVIF Compliant
- NVR Specification Sheet - Click Here!
- 2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
- 1920 x 1080 (1080P) HD Video Resolution
- 30 Frames Per Second Recording
- Powered by 5V-DC
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n Compliance
- 2.8mm Fixed Lens (113° Horizontal Angle of View)
- H.264 Video Compression
- Smart IR Technology
- 8 Meter / 24 Feet Infrared Range
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Enhancement
- Tamper Detection
- Two-Way Audio
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Simultaneous Video Streams Supported
- Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot
- Compact Design
- Camera Specification Sheet - Click Here!
Wireless System Setup Diagram
The diagram below illustrates how this Vivotek wireless system is configured and how it integrates with the available remote viewing applications.
Available Fisheye Dewarping
The ND8212W NVR supports Fisheye camera dewarping and four simultaneous display modes. The display modes include LiveView, Plaback, Snapshot, and Instant Playback. This allows users to react immediately to any alerts they receive. A Vivotek Fisheye camera is required for this feature.
Vivotek ND8212W NVR Specification
Vivotek IP8160-W Camera Specification