Please Note: The Alnet-NET12 is no longer manufactured. Please refer to the Geovision NVR software for a replacement.
The Alnet NET12 is a 12 channel IP camera software license, also know as network video recorder software from Alnet Systems. This 12 channel license includes the latest Alnet systems surveillance software. The VDR-S server, VDR-C client, CMS mobile are all included. The free iPhone mobile CMS app can be downloaded from the app store to access your Alnet system from iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad devices. Alnet DVR cards and software are compatible with Windows XP, Windows vista and Windows 7 operating systems. Alnet systems can be accessed remotely over the Internet for live viewing from Mac computers as well as Windows desktop and laptop PCs.
Alnet IP camera software can be used with Alnet DVR cards on the same PC to create a hybrid surveillance system consisting of both CCTV cameras and IP cameras. The hybrid system can support up to 64 cameras on a single computer consisting of up to 16 CCTV cameras (analog) and up to 48 IP cameras. Additional software licenses can be added to an Alnet system at any time enabling businesses and organizations to grow their surveillance system in size over time.
CCTV Camera Pros also builds custom surveillance DVR / NVRs using Alnet DVR cards and IP camera software to create hybrid surveillance systems. CCTV Camera Pros can also build custom Alnet DVRs
/ NVRs using desktop PCs as well as 4U rack mount servers.
Alnet Net12 IP Camera Software Features
- 12 Channel License with USB Dongle
- Supported Video Resolutions: All Megapixel Resolutions, 704x480, 640x480, 352x240
- Can be used with Alnet DVR Cards (up to 64 channels total for hybrid system)
- MPEG-4, H.264 Compression
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 operating systems
- Scheduled, motion detection, and continuous recording
- Windows Mobile Phones, SymbianOS cell phones, BlackBerry mobile phones, Android phone, and iPhone using free iPhone mobile CMS surveillance App available in the app store
- Includes VDR-S server, VDR-C client and Central Monitoring Software applications on CD
- PTZ dome control (mouse, keyboard,
- Programmable alarm inputs and switches
- Watermark for official court evidence
and “live” playback of up to 32 audio channels
- E-mail and SMS
- Mac compatible remote surveillance live viewing
- Multi monitor support, Multi server connection support, Remote servers status monitoring
- Advanced remot archive files support
- View up to 64 cameras on one screen,
- Advanced PTZ control, I/O control, Multi level e-maps
- Automatic bandwitdh control
- Advanced digital zoom
- Easy to use GUI (graphical user interface)
- Additional software licenses can be added to expand system up to 64 camera on on PC
Alnet IP Camera Software Specification
Alnet Systems Product Brocude