Please Note: The Vivotek FD7141 is no longer manufactured, please refer to the Vivotek FD8335H as a replacement.
The VIVOTEK FD7141 Outdoor Dome IP Camera, features superior day and night functionality with a removable IR-cut filter
and IR illuminators. By utilizing a 3-axis mechanism, the FD7141 can be
installed as a ceiling mount or wall mount surveillance application. This camera is a true vandal proof dome camera that provides maximum tamper resistance.
Outdoor Dome IP Camera Features:
- 3.3 ~ 12 mm Vari-focal Lens
- Apple iPhone Compatible
- iCamViewer iPhone App Compatible
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Wide Dynamic Range CMOS Sensor
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Streams Simultaneously
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
- Vandal-proof and Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- Detects Tampering from Blockage or Spray-painting
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in Heater and Fan, supported by PoE
Dome IP Camera SpecificationView / Print the Vivotek FD7141 Dome IP Camera Spec
When to Use this Outdoor IP Dome Camera
The Vivotek FD7141 dome IP camera
is a professional grade vandal and weatherproof network camera. This camera is well suited for high end residential, commercial, and government surveillance installations. The IP functionality allows users to access the camera remotely from any computer with and internet connection. This makes it ideal for traveling business owners, homeowners or anyone who needs to view live video or recorded playback from their security cameras from a remote location. This dome IP camera
delivers surprisingly high image quality and the 3.3 ~ 12mm varifocal lens provides a sharp, clear focus up to about 45 feet. A good overview range goes even further. Summary:
CCTV Camera Pros recommend this Dome network camera for outdoor use or indoor use where a vandal dome is needed, in good to low lighting for higher end residential, government office or business surveillance.
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.