The Geovision Surveillance DVR's are accessible remotely using an Internet Explorer web browser. Users are able to view live video as well as remotely playback recorded footage.
Remote Access (IE) The instructionsbelow explain how to view the Geovision DVR remotely using an Internet Explorer web browser.
1. Make sure you have forwarded the correct ports in the router connected to the Geovision Surveillance DVR. If you have not yet done this, please visit our Geovision Network Setup / Port Forwarding article. 2. Once you have forwarded the correct ports in your router, launch an Internet Explorer web browser. Now type in the Remote IP Address and Port Number of your Geovision DVR. Then Press Enter. (Shown Below)
3. You will then be prompted to enter the DVR's Username and Password. Enter them and click Login. (Shown Below) Note: You may be prompted to install Active X Controls after pressing Login, go ahead and install them.
4. You should now see the live video feed of your Geovision Surveillance DVR. (Shown Below)
5. You can change cameras by clicking the Change Camera button and selecting the camera you wish to view. (Shown Below)
Multi-Camera Grid Display 1. Click the Live View drop down on the left. Then click Multi Windows. (Shown Below)
2. Now click each camera that you wish to view in the grid. (Shown Below)