The iDVR-E16 is a 16ch stand alone DVR and part of our new line of surveillance H.264 DVRs that utilize an embedded LINUX operating system and H.264 video compression. The iDVR technology offers a stand alone, secure and stable platform for your surveillance video recording. This 16 channel H.264 DVR has a intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) that looks great and is easy to navigate. The triplex operation allows for simultaneous recording, playback and network remote access. The iDVR-E16 offers 3 video outputs - 1 main composite (BNC), 1 spot (BNC) and one VGA. Users can also access the 16ch H.264 DVR via the following mobile devices: iPhone, Blackberry or Windows Mobile for instant live video access from anywhere on the go. Great features and sleek design make the iDVR series a perfect choice for your digital recording needs.
16ch iDVR H.264 DVR Features:
- 16 Channel, Embedded Linux OS
- H.264 Video Compression
- Remote Live View via iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile
- Remote View & Playback from Windows & Mac Computers
- Touch Sensitive Front Panel Interface
- 480 FPS Recording at CIF Resolution
- 60 FPS Recording at D1 Resolution
- Super Lightweight Aluminum case
- Triplex function - simultaneous record / playback / network
- USB Flashdrive Backup, USB CD-RW, DVD-RW Backup
- 1 main composite, 1 spot, 1 VGA
- Internal HDD (SATA): 1 (Up to 2TB)
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- 1 Ch Audio with remote Audio over network, Watermark
- 3 Simultaneous users, Free DDNS Support
- Watch dog / Power Failure Recovery
- Firmware upgrade via USB, USB mouse controlled
- RS-422/485 for PTZ speed dome and Controller Keyboard
The following youTube video demonstrates the remote iPhone viewing capability of the iDVR.
Click here to watch full sized video: iPhone CCTV DVR Viewer Video
The iDVR includes a free Android DVR viewer app that lets you monitor your CCTV cameras remotely over the Internet from Android mobile devices.
Please click here to see the complete Android app photo gallery.
The iDVR series from CCTV Camera Pros supports remote viewing of security cameras from Blackberry mobile phones from the phones built in web browser. The images below show the Blackberry DVR viewer in action.
DVR Central Monitoring Station
The central monitoring station included with CCTV Camera Pros iDVR series enables users to view multiple DVR locations from one central computer view. The CMS allows users to view cameras live as well as play back recorded video.
Remote Web Browser Access
The iDVR series stand alone surveillance DVR supports remote viewing from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari Web Browsers.
Remote Web Browser View & Playback